On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 8:21 AM Fotis Panagiotopoulos
<f.j.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I used wireshark both on the bridge and the network interface.
> I can see the simulator sending packets to the bridge, but these packets do
> not appear on the netif!
>
> It seems that the bridge does not want to forward the traffic between tap
> and ethernet.
> I have spend hours on this, but I haven't managed to make this work.

Can you try to find the code which receives a packet at the bridge and
try to place a breakpoint there and single-step to see what is being
done with the packet? My guess is that the code is taking a wrong turn
somewhere, or there is a missing config option which is causing some
needed code to be left out.

Nathan