Hi everyone,

Recently I came in need of adding a WS2812 LED to one of my ESP32 projects
that run NuttX.
The existing support already on NuttX for such LEDs needed an SPI
interface. In the board in question we are short on SPIs, SPI2 is running
the SDCard with some load and the other(SPI3) is used by some MCP2515
controllers, so I decided to use the RMT peripheral.
The running application can be seen at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmOh9iGzwtk

After some advice from Alan Assis I've managed to make it work. So I've
decided to submit a PR (https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/pull/6992
).

I hope that everything is in order with the implementation, but given that
it is my first time doing this, there are so many things that can go wrong.
If this is the case, please let me know what must be done in order to fix
it.
Thanks,

Victor A. P. Benso

(47) 999-229-599