Hi Zouboan,

Unfortunately there is nobody working with Windows Native Environment
and some time ago someone reported it was delaying about 10 minutes to
compile NuttX.

So I think it is not an issue with your tools, but with NuttX Building System.

My suggestion is if someone fixes it we add Windows Native Environment
build in our CI to avoid breaking it again.

BR,

Alan