On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 8:02 PM Nathan Hartman wrote:
> Okay, I did that, and I have received responses from Infra that are
> quite helpful:
>
> (1) Infra requires repos to be named ${project}-${reponame} because of
> technical reasons related to LDAP. (This was not previously documented,
> but a note has been added to [1] in response to my question.)
>
> (2) If we don't request otherwise, Infra will by default simply remove
> "incubator-" from our repo names, so we would get:
>
> * https://github.com/apache/nuttx
> * https://github.com/apache/nuttx-apps

Looks like this is the best and most preferred option then? :-)

This also requires no additional modifications of the current source code? :-)

When underscores are required then local git clone can solve that? :-)

I am still wondering on adding -rtos part just to attract attention of
more users/developers.. but this part may not be really necessary and
this is the project managers decision :-)