Some may have seen I've been attempting multiple times to submit PRs for 2
issues (SAMA5D2 related) and have closed/cancelled/retried numerous times.

Bottom line - I am struggling with the whole rebase/squash/merge cycle.as
I'm a complete numpty. Code I can (mostly!) do, but this is the first time
working with a public repo rather than just my own private code, where I can
do whatever I want ;)

I will fully "get it", eventually, but have now, at long last, had my first
actual code PR accepted and merged. Thank you for your understanding and
patience!

Regards,

Tim