I need to add support for a Quectel BG770A modem.After looking at this
commit
<https://github.com/apache/nuttx/commit/dc5d8f7c4478efee10c661034600a61d52d2c13f>,
I realized that NuttX has native code that handles some kind of modems, not
requiring the creation of a driver from scratch. But, maybe it does not
cover all types of modems, since NuttX has a separate driver for the ALT1250
modem
<https://github.com/apache/nuttx/blob/master/drivers/modem/alt1250/alt1250.c>
.Then, I’m not sure if I’ll need to create a driver from a scratch, as the
driver for the ALT1250 modem, or if I can just configure it, as it was done
in this commit
<https://github.com/apache/nuttx/commit/dc5d8f7c4478efee10c661034600a61d52d2c13f>
.Could anyone help me to decide which approach I’ll have to follow?

--
Rodrigo Teixeira de Souza
Aluno de Graduação - Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica