Hi!

All commits from me, Unikie (most of them from Ville Juven) and Eero Nurkkala
are actually from "my" team for a single research program for TII (tii.ae). So
the "company credit" goes to TII for those, they want to support NuttX with the
contributions.

Since we are all basically subcontractors, we are not working under same
company email addresses... I am using ssrc.tii.ae email for this project
myself, previously I have also contributed as hobbyist/individual and from some
other company.

Br,
Jukka