Hi Alexander,

Great!  I hope it works for you.

It has been many years since I wrote the Linux FUSE filesystem for SmartFS, but I believe HostFS + file_there + filemtd + SmartFS is exactly how I tested it. Use that setup to create the host file, then use that file to test the Linux FUSE implementation of SmartFS. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was exactly why I wrote the filemtd implementation to begin with.

Ken