Hello,

I am looking into usage of w25nx NAND flash communicating over QSPI. What is
the current support of NAND flash memories in NuttX? I found out some
warnings in drivers/mtd/README.txt regarding the lack of a file system that
could handle NAND memories but I am not sure if they are still actual or
those problems were solved. There are some header files and source code
files for NAND memory support but some of them seem to be incomplete (likeĀ
nand_initialize() function for example https://github.com/apache/nuttx/blob/
master/include/nuttx/mtd/nand.h#L105).

Would the implementation of w25nx flash require some further involvement in
file system support or just the implementation of w25nx driver itself
(similar to already implemented w25q NOR flash)?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Michal Lenc