On the libm: some time ago I tried to install the RISCV toolchain on Ubuntu
with apt and the installed toolchain was built without libm :)

In other words, running compiler + arch flags with "--print-file-name=libm.a"
option gave me an empty output (also "find gcc_folder -name libm.a" gave me
an empty result).

I think the best way is to install GCC from the ARM website and not using
OS package manager.

For the romfs error, maybe you can try to track romfs generation path and
try running it manually from console instead of running it from make. I
think it would be easier to narrow down an issue by executing steps
manually from the console.

Best regards,
Petro

чт, 9 бер. 2023 р. о 12:01 Simon Filgis <si...@ingenieurbuero-filgis.de>