How do you plan to handle incoming vt100 escape sequences.  I see you kludged
around one, but there are hundreds.  TheY are used in BAS, pdcurses and other
apps extensively.You are ruinking that critical vt100 capability and breaking a
lot of thingsSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Qi3 Huang 黄齐
<huang...@xiaomi.com.INVALID> Date: 3/10/23  3:43 AM  (GMT-06:00) To:
dev@nuttx.apache.org Subject: [Breaking change] Echo character by serial driver
Hello everyone:    I had submit a PR in last week
https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/8691, this change makes NuttX align with
other posix compatible system like linux. This improved experience like telnet
and WAMR's repl, but also introduced some issues:    1. Don't echo again in
application layer since it's done by driver now, refer to
https://github.com/apache/nuttx-apps/pull/1608    If any other issues found,
please inform me, thanks!BR,Huang
Qi#/******本邮件及其附件含有小米公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
 This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from XIAOMI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!******/#