On 3/10/2023 4:55 AM, Sebastien Lorquet wrote:
Well, there it is

https://github.com/apache/nuttx-apps/issues/1653

Note that I dont get this behaviour with readline.

We can continue to discuss this in the issue.

Sebastien
There are bandaid fixes going in that try to recover from the primary bad fix.  That is not good.  That is only making things worse.  We need to fix the root cause of the problem no just change the behavior of individual apps to hide the problem.  The root cause is that the serial driver is echoing things it should not and is not smart enough to know what it should not echo.