Hello!

I started working on a project for my university. The idea is to make a
smart home proxy using NuttX and ESP32-devkitc.

I tested the already available configs(wifi/ble/sta_softap/blewifi) to see
if they work and they seem fine using the stable release V10.3.0.
Using the latest version I got some problems:
https://github.com/apache/nuttx/issues/8767

I think it should be fine using the stable release since I have no idea
what is going wrong using master.

As for my questions:
I could not find a lot of information about the status of the bluetooth for
NuttX, only articles on running the available ble config to do a scan and
that is it. If there is an example or something on how to use the bluetooth
implementation available to connect and transmit to other devices?
Also is there any information/guide/tutorial on building an application for
NuttX, and if so, where could I find it?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!