Weeks ago we talked about porting NuttX to PinePhone, and how we might turn
it into a Feature Phone.

But to make phone calls and send text messages, we need to control the LTE
Modem over USB. Thus today we’ll build a USB Driver for NuttX on PinePhone…

1. What’s USB Enhanced Host Controller Interface (EHCI)

2. Why it’s simpler than USB On-The-Go (OTG)

3. How we ported the USB EHCI Driver from NuttX to PinePhone

4. Handling USB Clocks and USB Resets on PinePhone (with tips from U-Boot
Bootloader)

5. And the NuttX EHCI Driver boots OK on PinePhone! 🎉

https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/usb3

Lup