On 5/14/2023 12:45 PM, Tomek CEDRO wrote:
Hello world :-)

I have updated the www with social media section in the Community page :-)

Also I have humbly added myself to the contributors list. I was not
sure what *PMC to use, so I sipmly used PMC.

As project has graduated, I can update all PMC members with the PMC
status. The question is if we want to keep IPMC and PPMC roles to
retain history (preferred) or simply replace IPMC/PPMC with PMC?

Here is the PR: https://github.com/apache/nuttx-website/pull/92

Any hints welcome :-)
Tomek

PPMC is the podling PMC.  We are no longer a incubating "podling", we are a TLP (top-level project).  So any occurrences of PPMC should be replacement with PMC.  Same thing, just promoted to TDP.

IPMC is something different.  You need to retain all references to the IPMC.  That is the incubator PMC that is in charge of all of the PPMCs.  So some people who were our mentors are in the IPMC and were also the PPMC (which is now the PMC).