Hello

I have just started experimenting with tickless on an STM32F427.

I had some (configuration) issues initially, but now everything seems to be
working correctly.

However, after some seconds of operation, the Hardware/STM32 Watchdog timer
triggers a system reset.

I have configured:
- CONFIG_WATCHDOG
- CONFIG_WATCHDOG_AUTOMONITOR
- CONFIG_WATCHDOG_AUTOMONITOR_BY_WDOG
- WATCHDOG_AUTOMONITOR_TIMEOUT = 5
- CONFIG_WATCHDOG_AUTOMONITOR_PING_INTERVAL = 1

So, the HW watchdog is fed by a NuttX watchdog.

I don't think that there is a timing issue here (inaccuracy), as the HW
watchdog is supposed to be fed every second,
while its timeout is set to 5 seconds. It has plenty of time to absorb any
inaccuracies.
Also, it's worth mentioning that this configuration works perfectly on
traditional systems (non-tickless).

I guess that the NuttX watchdogs stop working after some time?

Are there any ideas on the possible cause, before I start debugging it the
hard way?
Is anyone using tickless on STM32F4's?