De: Alan C. Assis <acas...@gmail.com>
Enviado: quinta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2023 13:10
Para: dev@nuttx.apache.org <dev@nuttx.apache.org>
Assunto: Re: make command error

Hi Miguel,

It was many years ago, normally the used hello_main() etc, to avoid
main() symbol collision. Now the apps can use main() and the building
system will concatenate it automatically.

Probably the issue that Gustavo is facing is some messing with the source code.

I think he is using special symbols as App name (i.e. m++)

If that is the case, it will become m++_main(int ...) that will
confuse the compiler.

Just my 2 cents!

BR,

Alan