Hi Ken,

On 9/18/23, ken.dic...@whidbey.com <ken.dic...@whidbey.com> wrote:
> On 2023-09-18 12:05, Alan C. Assis wrote:
>> Hi Ken,
>>
>> Are you enabling the same symbols as in the sim bas or bastest ?
>
> I just used menuconfig interpreters bas selection
>
> Raspian:RasPi4:~/RISCV/NuttX/nuttx >>> grep CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS
> .config
> CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS_VERSION="2.4"
> CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS_PRIORITY=100
> CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS_STACKSIZE=4096
> CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS_VT100=y
> # CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS_USE_LR0 is not set
> # CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS_USE_SELECT is not set
> # CONFIG_INTERPRETER_BAS_HAVE_FTRUNCATE is not set
>
> Otherwise, basically same as
>    ./tools/configure.sh star64:nsh
>
> as I am building for VisionFive 3 riscv64 SoC.

The thumb rule when starting with NuttX is using an existent
configuration as base.

Unfortunately the menuconfig is not prepared (better say it cannot) to
fix all dependencies for an driver or application (because of the
flexibility to use things in different ways on NuttX).

After you got more experience with the system you can end-up figuring
things up, but normally it will require: 1) looking the symbols
dependence on Kconfig; 2) Looking the Makefiles/CMake that uses that
sysmbol to compile a file; 3) Looking the source code file to
understand which other symbol is needed.

BR,

Alan