I realised that everyone will likely be busy with the workshop, so this is not an urgent question.

I would like to add additional SPI function mapping to module device pins for this board, and had a few questions about backward compatibility.

At present the SPI mapping is in file nuttx/boards/arm/stm32l4/nucleo-l432kc/include/board.h. There is a section for SPI mapping compatible with the Arduino nano board (device pins PB3-5, the default) , and an additional section for device pins PA5-7. The nucleo-l432kc device also supports SPI functionality on device pins PA5, PA11-PA12.

I am not using the STM Nucleo-32 board in Arduino nano pinout compatibility mode, as I want to use all possible pins.

Should updates to any source files be backwards compatible at the .config file level? At the ./tools/configure.sh level?

Kind regards

Stewart Charnell