On 10/12/2023 2:18 PM, Alan C. Assis wrote:
The execv on Linux also fails when we can an builtin program, try it:

You are right, but the semantics are really confusing.  In Bash, commands that are included inside of Bash are called built-in commands and you cannot execute them.  We ignore that naming in NuttX because it onflicts with some historical naming in NuttX:

Historically, external commands that are NOT part of NSH are called built-in tasks.  You can execv them if they are in binfs (only).  But you still can't execv the commands like ls that are a part of NSH.