Nice updates on NuttX and LVGL :-)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: kisvegabor (LVGL)
Date: Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 3:02 PM
Subject: Cool new LVGL features, ESP conference, + Zephyr and NuttX updates

Hey CeDeROM,

*Observer*

We have just added a very important feature to LVGL. Finally we have a
standard pattern to create API and data binding for your UI. It puts LVGL
based UI development into a whole new perspective, so I highly recommend
checking its docs here
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=76908a8e54&e=5e2ea875ff>
.
*Scale*

We have realized that a universal scale widget could have a wide variety of
uses. Some effective applications include pairing a horizontal scale with
charts, bars, or sliders, and a round scale with arcs. So we have just
added such a widget with really flexible features. In LVGL v9 it will
replace the built-in ticks of the chart, and the meter widget as well. You
can check it out here
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=a065a8a519&e=5e2ea875ff>.

*Espressif DevCon 2023*

We have participated in the amazing conference of Espressif and presented
some new features of SquareLine Studio v2. If you haven't heard about
SquareLine Studio v2 yet, it's our new - still under development - UI
editor which runs right in your browser. You can check out the video
on  YouTube
here
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=4c43961834&e=5e2ea875ff>
.
*Zephyr updates*

Thanks to Fabian Blatz
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=1937ff443f&e=5e2ea875ff>,
we
now have an introduction and a get started guide for Zephyr and LVGL.
Zephyr now powers a huge number of devices and systems, so I really
encourage you to get familiar with it. I'm pretty sure that you will find
this knowledge useful sooner or later in your work. Besides, Zephyr 3.5 was
just released. Be sure to check it out here
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=6e071148c4&e=5e2ea875ff>
!

*NuttX updates*

Thanks to the engineers at Xiaomi now we have ready to use display and
touchpad drivers for NuttX right in LVGL. Besides that they integrated LVGL
into NuttX's highly effective event loop to save power and gain even more
performance. You can find it here
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=e0a7f7ec89&e=5e2ea875ff>
.

And that's it for now! Feel free to replay to this email address if you
have any questions.

Cheers,
Gabor
*Copyright © 2023 LVGL, All rights reserved.*

You can update your preferences
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/profile?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=e3555cf8fd&e=5e2ea875ff&c=a988a22570>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://lvgl.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=9c0f58244b4c1f00c4f9a5ec9&id=e3555cf8fd&e=5e2ea875ff&c=a988a22570>