Hi Igor,

> But when I tried to create an assembly on the NXP web-site, I did not
see NuttX  there (only FreeRTOS and Azure).

By this comment, I assume you're using MCUXpresso IDE and trying to use
NXP's SDK that's prepacked with FreeRTOS? Let me know if this is incorrect.
NXP doesn't prepackage NuttX, they only do so with Azure and FreeRTOS
because of their simple project layout (?) or extreme popularity (not sure
if Azure RTOS is popular or not, but that's beside the point).
To use NuttX, which does indeed support that board, you'll need to follow
the getting started guide
<https://nuttx.apache.org/docs/latest/quickstart/index.html> to download
the NuttX and NuttX apps github repos.

NuttX comes with its own drivers for interfacing with the chip so you
likely won't need the NXP's SDK that comes prepackaged with MCUXpresso.

--

*Daniel Appiagyei | Embedded Software Engineer *Email:
daniel.appiag...@braincorp.com

(858)-689-7600
www.braincorp.com