Thanks Alan! Nope sorry I haven't tested on Sipeed M1s, I should get it
someday.

I'm preparing a PR that will extend the RISC-V MMU Flags from 32-bit to
64-bit, because:

(1) T-Head C906 (BL808) needs us to set Bits 59 to 63 in a Leaf Page Table
Entry to configure the Memory Type: Cacheable / Bufferable /
Strongly-Ordered

(2) Newer RISC-V Cores will use the Svpbmt Extension (Bits 61 to 62) to
configure the Memory Type (Cacheable / Strongly-Ordered)

More about Svpbmt:
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-isa-manual/blob/main/src/supervisor.adoc#svpbmt

Lup