Hi yf: Kendryte K230 sounds really cool! (Dual-core T-Head C908 64-bit
RISC-V with NPU)

I'm now upstreaming to NuttX Mainline a similar board (Pine64 Ox64 SBC with
Bouffalo Lab BL808 SoC and T-Head C906). These links might be helpful:

PR for BL808 SoC: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/11371

PR for Ox64 Board: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/11377

T-Head C9xx might need Supervisor-Mode MMU Flags for Strongly-Ordered
Memory Type: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/11365

Adding a new SoC and Board:
https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/release#add-the-nuttx-arch-and-board

PR Tips: https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/pr

Please drop me a note if you have any questions. Thanks! :-)

Lup