The Zigbee support is interesting.  NuttX does not have a Zigbee stack, but does have IEEE 802.15.4 which works with the same physical radio.

The IEEE 802.15.4 logic is quite an accomplishment.  The original development was done by  Anthony Merlino and Sebasiten Lorquet.  I see that there have been many recent commits for Xiaomi folks too.

When Anthony used the xbee which is a native Zigbee radio, he had to re-flash the part for use with IEEE 802.14.5

I also ported/re-implemented 6LoWPAN for use with IEEE 802.14.5. That is a very powerful solution.

I had intended to support 6LoWPAN with Bluetooth radios too, but never got around to it.