I have only ever used NuttX "directly" with my apps running over it rather than any other middleware or anything, so I can't answer that.

My board has been fitted with a MT25QL01GBBB8ESF, and has worked fine, so your flash is most likely supported already?

On 28/12/2023 12:12, Janardhan Silwal wrote:
Hi,

I am using MT25QL, 1Gbit series flash memory.

Thanks for the template.
Would running in this format over the middleware running over nuttx also follow
the same approach?

Best Regards,
Janardhan
________________________________
From: Tim Hardisty<timhardist...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2023 17:31
To:dev@nuttx.apache.org  <dev@nuttx.apache.org>
Subject: Re: LittleFS Implementation using MTD for NOR flash

Hi,

What flash are you using out of interest?

But, the basic approach (in or called from your board bringup for
example) is:

spi_flash= sam_spibus_initialize(PORT); /* this call is arch dependent */
if(!spi_flash)
{
/* Do something */
}
#ifdefined(CONFIG_MTD_M25P)
mtd = m25p_initialize(spi_flash, MINOR);
#elifdefined(CONFIG_MTD_GD25)
mtd = gd25_initialize(spi_flash, MINOR);
#elif defined(CONFIG_MTD_YOURFLASHTYPE)
/* etc */
#endif
if(!mtd)
{
/* Do something */
}
#ifdefined(CONFIG_FS_LITTLEFS)
/* Mount the LittleFS file system */
ret = register_mtddriver("/dev/flash", mtd, 0755, NULL);
if(ret < 0)
{
/* Do something */
}
ret = nx_mount("/dev/flash", "/mnt/flash", "littlefs", 0, "autoformat");
if(ret < 0)
{
/* Do something */
}

That was a copy/paste/edit or my own code so please forgive any typo errors!