Hi Christofer,

I think many people could be interested in participating, but I'm afraid
about the dates because you think it could be 4 weeks before Apache
Community Over Code NA that is supposed to happen October 7-10, 2024 in
Denver, CO.

It will be very close to our VI NuttX International Workshop (that normally
happens at the end of September see: https://events.nuttx.apache.org ).

Although this year the workshop will return to the North Hemisphere (Japan
or China), so maybe it could happen in June/July during the summer.

Do you think it is okay to present the same/similar talk on both events?

I saw about Apache TsFile and IoTDB a few days ago, when I was looking for
Apache IoT projects.

Actually what they call "light weight" is too big to run on small
microcontrollers (few KBs vs dozens MBs).

I listed some good DB alternatives to use on NuttX here:
https://acassis.wordpress.com/2022/03/15/list-of-small-dbs/

Note that SQLite and QDBM are already used by companies running NuttX on
their products.

Best Regards,

Alan