Hi Yf Liu,
I don't know if this minidump server works on 64-bit and with QEMU, but
about the other question how to setup breakpoint in the NSH user space
program, just set the break point to the nsh_main if you want to debug the
NSH itself or set it to program_main to put the breakpoint to some user
program called from NSH. For example: setting it to hello_main will cause
the GDB to stop at hello_main when you type "nsh> hello" and press enter.

BR,

Alan