At this year's Community over Code Europe 2024 (formerly ApacheCon),
there is an opportunity for PMCs to submit posters to be on display in
high-traffic areas throughout the conference.

This could be particularly applicable if a project has a major new
release, new algorithms, novel use of existing technologies, etc.

It would be cool if the NuttX PMC could submit a poster to increase
awareness and interest in our project by showcasing something unique
about us in an artistic way.

Do we have any artists among us who would like to put something
together? Please speak up, and I'll help by coordinating with the
organizers.

Cheers,
Nathan