The STM32F427AI is in the same family as STM32F427xx (STM32F427V, STM32F427Z, STM32F427I) and STM32F429xx, which are already supported.

The first thing to do is to decide which is of the supported parts is most like the STM32F427AI.  Mostly likely it is just a difference in memory size or something similar.

The package STM32F427AI has more pins so some other functionality must be brought out.