Hello Alan and thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes, the id is in the flash part of the board and the code for extracting the
unique id is in the Pico bootrom. But how to acces and run bootrom code from a
Nuttx application?
The code for other boards seem to access an id in a processor register. And
while access to flash fs on the Pico supposedly could give some hints, a
solution still eludes me.

Anders

-------- Originalmeddelande --------