On 3/28/2024 11:17 AM, Shijo George wrote:
I was planning to port NanoX to NuttX as part of GSoC. Is anyone familiar
with NanoX? Any suggestions and help would be much appreciated.

Regards ,
Shijo george

This will likely be a very difficult job.  Nano-X is a complete X-11 replacement from the the level of the video, mouse/touchpad, and keyboard drivers and up.

The first challenge will be getting all of the drivers working. I see that there there is a support for RTEMS in Nano-X (although it has not changed for 19 years).  RTEMS is older RTOS and you should be able to search for occurrences of RTEMS in the repository.  Each of those probably has a corresponding change needed for NuttX.

RTEMS Drivers: https://github.com/ghaerr/microwindows/tree/master/src/drivers

Nano-X is the kernel portion of the solution and is probably not so useful without the microwindows NxLib for user space support. See http://www.microwindows.org/ (from 2018)  and https://github.com/ghaerr/nxlib .  That hasn't been updated in years.  NxLib runs on top of MS Windows, X Windows, or Nano-X. That former link includes references to NxLib and Nano-X documents from 2000.

I see that you have already started discussions with people on the Nano-X team: https://github.com/ghaerr/microwindows/issues/85  Those are the right people that you need to talk to.  No one on this list can really help you much other than with driver and architectural issues.