Hi Ahmad,

Did you add support for your custom board correctly? This that come to my
mind:

1) Did you have configured and enabled the right source clock?
2) Did you have configured the right pins at
boards/arm/stm32f7/yourboard/include/board.h ?
3) Did you create a similar file like
boards/arm/stm32f7/nucleo-144/src/stm32_sdio.c to detect and initialize
your card?
or boards/arm/stm32h7/linum-stm32h753bi/src/stm32_sdmmc.c (although it is
STM32H7, it is very similar).
4) Did you enable all necessary configs to your board? It is similar what
we have to STM32H7 board:
boards/arm/stm32h7/linum-stm32h753bi/configs/sdcard/defconfig

Best regards,

Alan