Please welcome Mr Rushabh Gala to the NuttX Community!

He's a Third-Year Student at Mumbai University (Computer Science and
Engineering). For Google Summer of Code, I'll work with him on Rust Apps
for NuttX.

(Which includes the Rust Wrapper for the POSIX Functions in NuttX)

He's new to NuttX, so he'll seek guidance and feedback from the friendly
folks here :-) We hit a couple of interesting challenges with Rust Apps on
NuttX, we'll work on these issues over the summer:

(1) "Rust Apps on QEMU RISC-V"
https://lupyuen.codeberg.page/articles/rust3.html

(2) "Rust Custom Target for QEMU RISC-V"
https://lupyuen.codeberg.page/articles/rust4.html

(3) "Rust Apps on Ox64 BL808 RISC-V SBC"
(Coming out this weekend)

I believe Alan will be announcing a second GSoC Student Project! More about
the GSoC Projects: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

Lup