Hi,

So I need to understand the basics of STM32 operations using NuttX, and the
addition of perpherals.
So far, feeling around the dark and copy-pasting, I have been able to get my
board running STM32F427AIH6, get booted up, and have also been able to write
out some custom applications, Hello World and the sorts.
I have also tried to operate a SPI-based Magnetometer, LIS3MDL using the
inbuilt driver, which has been somewhat successful but not to the extent I
would have liked it to be.
So, now copy-pasting and doing some changes I believe I can get SPI devices
working, but now I am stuck with internal peripherals, ADC  in this case, and
also timers, interrupts, and other whole lot.

I like NuttX. And I know this RTOS is the one to run my board. But so far there
hasn't been much progress in development, and the thing is I am stuck getting
basic operations running, as I want it to. Even looking at the examples, it is
difficult for me to get an exact picture of how things are interconnected, how
configurations are set, and all.

That being the case, I would like to ask, what is the best method to get all
the basics down, for someone just starting NuttX, or even RTOS'es, easily? Some
kind of detailed documentation that explains what is happening and how it
happening would be a lifesaver, considering the reader knows the chip, but
nothing, nothing-at-all about the RTOS. Is there something like that somewhere?

Thank you.

Janardhan