Seems like dhara.c was integrated into mainline, but they didn't submit
support to YAFFS (if I remember correctly it was because YAFFS requires
license payment for commercial usage).

There no references to either under fs/.

The YAFFS website is not responding.  This is what I get about licensing from Wikipedia:

"The YAFFS codebase is licensed both under the GPL <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License> and under per-product licenses available from Aleph One." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YAFFS

Neither of those are compatible with NuttX in the source tree.