Hello. I am currently working on implementing UART transmission using DMA
(Direct Memory Access) mode. However, I've encountered challenges due to the
scarcity of information available online regarding this topic. My main struggle
lies in understanding where and how to define the interrupt callback function
for DMA-based UART transmission. I've searched extensively, but I haven't found
comprehensive resources or examples to guide me through this process. If anyone
in the community has experience or knowledge in this area, I would greatly
appreciate any assistance or guidance you could provide. Specifically, if you
could share a screenshot or provide a link to code demonstrating the setup and
usage of DMA for UART transmission, it would be incredibly helpful.
Thank you in advance for your support. I'm looking forward to learning from
your expertise and overcoming this hurdle together.