fix uploaded
https://github.com/apache/nuttx-website/pull/187

Best regards
Alin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alin Jerpelea <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: Release notes for 13.0.1
To: <[email protected]>


I will fix them asap

Thanks for the notification

Best regards
Alin

On Tue, 29 Sept 2026, 19:01 Matteo Golin, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed (after Tomek's Hackster post) that the release notes for
> 13.0.1 on the NuttX website are very strangely formatted:
> https://nuttx.apache.org/releases/13.0.1/
>
> Compare to the 13.0.0 release notes:
> https://nuttx.apache.org/releases/13.0.0/
>
> I don't know if this is a change in the script used to generate the release
> notes, but we should probably fix this issue quickly. Maybe Alin can let us
> know if this is direct output from some script he made for the release note
> generation/where we can patch it (I'm sure he has lots on his plate)?
>
> Best,
> Matteo
>

Reply via email to