Hi Shruthi,

I am also a user like you. I Just wanted to share my experiences with you.

You can subscribe to user lists by sending a mail to to subscriber mailing list. Incubator subscription mail id is [EMAIL PROTECTED] It supposed to be changed to new one after Ofbiz top level graduation. "http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ofbiz-user/ " URL still points to the Incubator ids. Can some one update it please?

Thanks,

Raj

I am afraid this page is not updated as it still points to incubate lists.

shruthi krishnan wrote:
sorry for intruding in ur list how to access the users list?
Thanks.