Thanks for the calrification Andrew!

Yeah, people putting +1 on Andy's reply makes the meaning of the vote unclear. Is the +1 intended for the original email or Andy's reply?

Andrew Sykes wrote:
Adrian,

Sorry, I was aware you had done it this way, it wasn't a suggestion so
much as a +1 for the way you had done it.

Of course, now I read it back it's hard to see that this is what I
meant ;-)

- Andrew