I´m not sure how to create it, but I see that both
DemoProductCategoriesI18nData.xml and DemoProductI18nData.xml are
related to Content and SecurityData doesn´t.

SecurityData is seed data and I see that other seed data like
OrderTypeData.xml and OrderScheduledServices.xml are localized using
OrderEntityLabels.properties

I succesfully localized these strings adding a "default-resource-name"
to SecurityDataModel.xml pointing to "SecurityEntityLabels" and
created two files SecurityEntityLabels.properties and
SecurityEntityLabels_es.properties

The problem with this aproach is that the seed security data must be
added to SecurityData.xml for each application and to
SecurityEntityLabels.properties in framework/security/config, and that
adds some kind of dependency from the framework to the application. Is
this correct?

   <entity entity-name="SecurityGroup"
           package-name="org.ofbiz.security.securitygroup"
CREATED THIS->            default-resource-name="SecurityEntityLabels"

           title="Security Component - Security Group Entity">
     <field name="groupId" type="id-ne"></field>
     <field name="description" type="description"></field>
     <prim-key field="groupId"/>
   </entity>
   <entity entity-name="SecurityGroupPermission"
           package-name="org.ofbiz.security.securitygroup"
CREATED THIS->            default-resource-name="SecurityEntityLabels"
           title="Security Component - Security Group Permission Entity">
     <description>Defines a permission available to a security group;
there is no FK to SecurityPermission because we want to leave open the
possibility of ad-hoc permissions, especially for the Entity Data
Maintenance pages which have TONS of permissions</description>