This css should be tested in different languages. I found that there
are layout problems in some languages probably because English is a
language with very short words, compared to other languages, like
italian, french or spanish (I think german is the one with the longest
words). These last three languages are between the most completes in
languages properties files.
I use OFBiz in spanish, and probably will find this kind of issues in
my language. I am doing my best to find shorter words whith similar
meanings when that is a problem.

Guido