On Jan 18, 2007, at 4:22 PM, Al Byers wrote:

As I get back into OFBiz development, I would like to do a better job of
paying attention to details. Along those lines - is there a policy on
whether or not to put entries for all modifications in a "change header" at
the top of the page? Do we do it or do we rely on svn to handle those
comments?

If we should do it, is there an example that we can standardize on in terms
of fields?

No example exists because we decided a long time ago to very specifically NOT do this. You guessed right on about the reason: SVN keeps a good and much more useful history of this, and it keeps the files way cleaner.