On Tuesday 16 January 2007 20:03, Chris Howe wrote:
> I'd like to stop dealing with some of the quirks.  And
> they seem to be up to something with some recent
> activity..are there any decent GUI tools to mess with
> Postgresql? It has an odbc so at worst case it can be
> used through access.  I've been using Sqlyog for MySql
> recently and I had only originally used MySql because
> of phpmyadmin.

I've used PostgreSQL for years and years. I was scared for a little while when
MySQL started gaining popularity but it still lacks nice little features like
the option of waiting until the end of a transaction to resolve foreign key
integrity (which is a boon).

PostgreSQL works fine with the Eclipse database tooling, if you like that GUI
kind of thing... which I do, sort of.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]