Hey Jacques,

Thanks for that excerpt.  In reading that did you find any discussion
on the
BODY{
font-size:62.5%;
}
trick?

This dampens much of the default font size extremes (though doesn't
completely eliminate it).  This sets the default size of the page to
the following depending on the user's settings:

Default|Result
16px | 10px
14px | 8.75px
12px | 7.5px
10px | 6.25px

Notice it's only decreasing font-size by 1.25 px per 2 px step.

=== message truncated ===