David,

I think we're talking about different things here, perhaps I should
detail the suggestion a bit more clearly...

The idea was to have a page that allowed you to run a service
synchronously much like the "schedule service", however, it would then
display the results tabularly in the browser. For each value pair
displayed, there would be a checkbox to allow you to save the value in
the session, then when you returned to run another service if the one of
the input params matched one of the previous saved values, it would
automatically populate the input box.

This would allow people relying predominantly on a browser based test
tool to run pretty fancy multi-service sequences.

I admit, it does sound a bit hacky, but I have a rough draft which I'm
using for some testing and it does make certain things a lot easier.

Can you give me your thoughts please?

- Andrew