From: Jacopo Cappellato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:39 PM
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Generating Reports in Ofbiz

For simple table or form based reports I'd suggest to use the pdf generation
features of form widgets.
I'll have to simply implement a standard widget screen and form definition,
the only trick is that the screen must extend the FoDecorator screen: you
can find some examples of this pattern if you search for
"ApprovedProductRequirementsReport" in the order component.

Jacopo