Hi,
I like the facility to be able to include a controller in another
controller. Today I tried to go One step further, tried to include more then
one controller in a controller. Thinking that controller in AssetMaint
component has lot of entries from accounting and workeffort controller, I
thought to  include controller from Accounting and WorkEffort in AssetMaint
controller but controller schema does not allow that.

I am not sure what kind of side effects we'll have if it was allowed to
include more then one controller in a controller. Can we do this?

Regards
Anil Patel