Thanks Ashish, typo corrected.

-David

On Feb 19, 2007, at 12:13 AM, Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:

+1

I got a small mistake in the content :

one new committer (Scott Gray, lektran at gmail.com) was voted in just
before the January report, and how has SVN commit access, Jira >>access, and
so on setup

Please Change "how" to "now" (i.e inside the text "and how has SVN commit
access,")
Thx.

On 2/19/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya