Hi all,

my design effort for the implementation of a PoC of data model, and supporting ETL services for datawarehouse is slowly progressing (in my free time) and hopefully soon I will be able to commit some stuff for an early review from the community.

In the meantime I need some advices for the naming conventions for the new entities:

1) how should we name the "dimension" entities (products, dates, times, stores)? Ideally, it'would be nice to use the "<EntityName>Dimension" (e.g. "ProductDimension") syntax... but unfortunately it would lead to table names that are too long. Other options are: "<EntityName>Dim" (e.g. "ProductDim"), "<EntityName>s" (e.g. "Products")

2) same question for the "facts" entities: "<EntityName>Fact" (e.g. "InvoiceItemFact")?

3) same question for the name of the view entity that implement the star schema (one fact associated to many dimensions): "<EntityName>StarSchema" (e.g. "InvoiceItemStarSchema")

4) about the naming conventions for the entity package names, is it ok to use the following ones?
org.ofbiz.olap.<ComponentName>.dimensions.<DimensionEntityName>
org.ofbiz.olap.<ComponentName>.facts.<FactsEntityName>
org.ofbiz.olap.<ComponentName>.starschemas.<StarSchemaViewName>

Thanks